Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Aegean

Today is the start of my Fall Break so I thought I would leave an entry since I will be away from my computer for the next 10 days. Tomorrow morning I leave for Bratislava where I'll spend the day. At 11pm I have a flight to Istanbul. There we'll spend a few days and I haven't decided where I'm going after that. Paprika (her name is Erika but I call her Paprika because that's on the cover of our Hungarian textbook that she helped write) gave me a list of things to do while in Turkey. She also told me that from one of the small towns on the coast, it's only a short boat ride to one of the Grecian Islands. So I might just go to Lesvos rather then head over to Belgrade. I enjoy a good adventure so I'm excited for what I'll do.

Now I'm off to go buy my train ticket to Bratislava.

Be'ke!

No comments: